Saturday 15 October 2011

Women Id rather be.....


In no particular order.

Angelina Jolie



I always forget how jaw droppingly beautiful she is until I see her again.  Just watched Salt and wow even in her Russian spy fully clothed character she is truly stunning.  I remember seeing her when I was younger in Gia where she was a model and I thought who is this woman.   Would be her in a blink.  Gorgeous. 


 Drew Barrymore  


I don’t really know what it is about her. She is one of those people you just love. 

She has such a lovely face that appeals to everyone of all thoughts.  You wanna be her friend, you wanna route for her, you wanna take care of her.  If I was a bloke I’d wanna marry her cause she is lovely.  She has this quirky thing going on that is different to other celebs.  Love her.



Kate Hudson    

She has got this major natural beauty going on that is so cute and yet so sexy.  I defy anyone to find an ugly picture of her.  She is a stunning natural beauty.  A bit like drew she also appeals like she could be your best friend.  I appreciate a lot of this shit is down to characters they play but dam you gotta admit they have friendly faces.



Liv Tyler

  
Innocent – beautiful what else can I say except maybe check out Aerosmith 1993 vid Crazy.   I bet she doesnt look like shit when she wakes up in the morning. 







Megan Fox

Sex appeal.  HOT.  I’d do her.










When I post this don’t get the impression I’m a bad egg, a heffer, disfigured or in any way a hard core lesbian.  I’m just jealous of these bitches.  There fit, fuckable, filthy rich, photogenic, talented and seriously would you ever get bored looking in the mirror at yourself!

If I am completely honest with the world I suppose I don’t aspire to be the Drew Barrymores or Kate Hudsons of this world I wanna wreak of steamy hot admiration. May everyone that meets me picture me naked cause I’m so smoking hot.  I wanna be top dog Ang.  I wanna be a natural beauty.  I wanna have that kick ass pout and confidence oozing every sweat particle.   If I took a shit in front of the world I'd still look fucking sexy.  Yeah that is what I want. 



No comments:

Post a Comment