Friday 14 October 2011

8 Weeks to Thailand


Well I promised myself when it got to this time I would put in some hard core training and some serious dieting.  

At present I eat like a bloke and since moving house have done feck all exercise for two months.
   
I have to spend a month sorry STOP I choose to spend a month semi naked parading the back packing islands of the land of smiles.  This needs to be done if one has any self respect.

I’m a bad 10 a good 12. I aim to be a good 10 bad 8.  You know what I’m saying girls.

Me and my fella eat like we’ve been kept in a cellar for 6 months and at the dinner table you would think someone just let us out cause he inhales it in a few minutes and I take 45mins to savour each bite.   

No more mother fucker. 

All the recipes I make are generally for 4 people but we eat that in one night.  So for starters food cut in half.  I don’t know how I’m not the size of a small elephant.  Secondly 100 sit ups every day for 7 weeks.  

Spent a fair few years doing Muay Thai with a fantastic Thai trainer.  Never competed or anything but got all the basic moves down and my garden punch bag will take the brunt of my bikini phase.  I’ve got all kinds of things lined up including asking my bof to drop wey heavy books on my tummy due to lack of medicine ball.  I’ve got 3 tyres in the garden I’m sure I can make something fun up to do with those.
 
Bring on the lettuce leafs suckers.  (I’m joking I’d never eat lettuce leafs unless they were under a bap and a beef burger!

No comments:

Post a Comment