Wednesday 12 October 2011

Sulky


Couldn’t sleep.  Bloody wind blowing through all the frickin windows my boyf has open.  Plus my mind seemed to be full and needed emptying as I wriggled around in the fuck loud squeaky bed of ours I wondered what had really happened.   

Then I went back and forth with website ideas that could make me a billionaire after watching the film The Social Network.   

I finally got up at half 5 which is nothing new quite frankly although it is for a Monday morning only to find that some bastards had already thought up my winning website ideas.

So now I have to actually do some work today. 

Feeling like crap and even the hotel I have booked in Bangkok last night has not cheered me up.  Please note it was £16 a night and has a pool!!   What a miserable tit I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment