Saturday 21 July 2012

Vampire blogging

Vampire blog one off



After watching Eclipse and Breaking Dawn, decided to do a little Vampire blogging.

Ever since I watched Lost Boys I’ve wanted to be a vampire.


Kiefer Sutherland the lost boys


I’d love to have that strength and power and seen as there are so many scumbags in this world I’d happily live off their blood forever. 

Immortal, moving like the speed of light, vibrant, beautiful, forceful, confident, I can do and be anything except be human again. 

I’d not need to work, I could sleep all day, run like the wind, move countries often.

I’d never have to worry for my own safety ever again or that of my loved ones. 

I would never have to be afraid of confrontation, with one breath I could muster enough fear to make someone piss in their pants and run away.  If they really annoyed me I might even crush a couple of their fingers. 


Vampires, Danny Trejo, Dusk till dawn


I’d whisk through the streets at night looking to feed off the low life’s and save the innocents.  I’d be like a superhero Vampire chick. 

Vampire girl


I kinda like the idea of being looked after forever and being protected.  If you never found the right person to be with you’d know you still had forever to find them.

Edward from Twilight, Robert Patterson


Come bite me I’m ready to be immortal ;)

Favourite vampire movies
Twilight Saga
Interview with the Vampire
Lost Boys
Let Me In
From Dusk till Dawn
I am Legend
Blade
Day Breakers

     

No comments:

Post a Comment