Sunday 14 October 2012

I hate people


grumpy the seven drawfs


I have previously never thought of myself as a grumpy person; a slight angerball perhaps, but never grumpy. 

Having spent a few years with my wonderful but grumpy boyfriend, it does appear that I am indeed a complete and utter grumpy f**k and this being at all times of the month.   

I am stealing the fella’s motto ‘I hate people’ for this blog because I continually find myself saying it.

Please let it be known I don’t hate ‘all’ people you understand, this is just a general phrase we like to use for the useless, ignorant, imbeciles (yep imbeciles) that we unfortunately have to share our space with.

You will find a lot of these morons on the bus.  I get on the bus with money and the driver practically snorts at me and tuts, because the night before I didn’t have a premonition and magically realise that I may need the exact money to pay myself on the bus; what a complete b*stard I am.   Anyone would think I asked if I could pay by Visa.

Then you have these people who have obviously paid twice because they take up two seats and sit on the end so you literally have to ask them if you can sit down, like it is their bus or something.

The most annoying of all the imbeciles, is the one who thinks that they are so SPECIAL that the entire bus would want to listen to their ipod; how thoughtful of them.  Just the other day one got on right whilst I was in the middle of enjoying my book, I swear, if I knew I wouldn’t  get arrested for violence I’d have rammed it so far down her throat that a Dr would have to surgically remove it.  

There is etiquette people, etiquette.... when I am standing in a queue in the shop do not ask me if you can come in front of me because you only have two items.  The person behind you only has two items and the person behind them; shall I just wait till the shop empties before I am allowed to go home?

I can understand a little (maybe) why they asked, but that is my prerogative if I want to let you in front of me, because if you ask me, I am most likely to look at you like sh*t and say ‘NO’!!!!

If I hold the door open for you, you should say thank you.  You are not superior to me and by not saying thank you makes me think that you think you are, and subsequently, to be quite honest, makes me want to smash your face in.

I find as I am getting older and the world is producing several more nobbers than usual and the country is being run into the ground, I cannot abide people.

There are too many rules and too many things that are ‘so called’ bad for you. 

Everything needs a guideline or a process or an SOP, there are managers for the managers. 

We are no longer allowed to say how we feel because it may offend someone. 

When we all question the world and life and wonder where we all came from, my guess is that if there is a god he was clearly so disappointed in what he had created, I imagine he decided to start again. 

So watch this space for the next big bang!!  

Please remember people, you are not important, you are not better than the rest of us, the world doesn’t owe you a mother fucking thing. 

Deal with it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment