Wednesday 18 January 2012

January Blues

I realise I am by no means alone here.  Aren't the suicide stats higher in January?

It is for most people one of the most depressing times of year.  Unless you had a really shitty last year in which case you will relish in the new year and be glad to put a close to the last.  For those people very good luck to you.  For the most of us we go back to our mundane lives and our routine jobs and begin to strive for the next holiday.  
  
I plan to change my life this year in some way for the better.  I need to get out of this office work before my soul dies completely.   The first few months of this year will involve much research on how to do that. 

I’m done with settling and yes I know I am particularly lucky but I want more and why the fuck shouldn’t I. 

My greatest desire in this short life is that I am happy.  Lucky for me I am easily pleased with the simple things.

I am seriously thinking of moving to Bulgaria for good which involves giving up work altogether. 

This year is the year to grab life by the balls and take charge of what was rightly given to us at birth.  

No comments:

Post a Comment